This is me. My name is Megan. That is Brett, the love of my life. Poor guy has to put up with all my excitement revolving around DIYing. I think he is used to it by now, though
I am a lover of crafting and creating. I will try any new idea once (or twice when I usually mess it up the first time). I get incredibly giddy over beautiful parties and events. In my dream world, I am a stellar party planner, a photographer, and a decorating extraordinaire among many other things. While in reality, I am quite the novice and am learning new things each day.
I gather my inspiration from many places and hope to shed light on these great sources…all while creating some inspiration for others, I hope! Sometimes we just need that extra push to tackle a new project. I also co-own Spare Time Treasures with my mother. We have the privilege of creating all sorts of beautiful gifts for people. How lucky are we?!
Some random facts about me:
1. I have a really odd love of WWE… yes, I know how embarrasing that is. For some reason I really love watching fake entertainment wrestling. My brothers loved it growing up so I think it is a sentimental things. I know weird…
2. I love traveling but don’t do so enough. Brett and I mostly have traveling recently to visit our friends around the US. Pretty much every single one of my best friends lives in a different state. That is what is not fun about growing up.
3. I used to be a dancer and a dance teacher. I was so incredibly lucky to teach some of the most amazing students that completely changed my life.
4. I am terrible at math. Just awful.
5. I am the strange person who wears skirts and dresses to amusement parks because I hate wearing shorts and capris.
6. I have the most incredible family anyone could ever dream of. Really. I am a huge sap but I thank my lucky stars each day for them.
7. I hate buying things that I know I can make… and that is pretty much why I have this blog
Welcome to my journey…